Oktoberfest Stein Hoisting Contest
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Bottleneck Oktoberfest Stein Hoisting Contest (“Contest”) begins on Saturday September 22nd 2018 at 12:00am CST and ends on Sunday October 7th at 11:59pm CST (the ”Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Contest is Bottleneck Management (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached via the Contact Page during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the USA who are at least 21 years on date of entry (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: One male and one female winner will each receive ‘Free Apps for a Year’ (”Prize”).
Limit one bar bite or shareable per day, excluding The Works. Daily allowance does not carry over. Must show valid photo ID to redeem. Winners card is only valid for the person listed. Cannot be combined with other offers. Prize expires 10/31/19.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the USA and Prize will only be awarded within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Visit a Bottleneck location on select dates to take part in the Stein Hoisting Contest. Upon entering, you will compete for the winning time at that location as well as the winning time across all locations during the Promotion Period.
Multiple entries will be allowed if entering at multiple locations.
Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner will be (s)he who has the longest winning time of the Stein Holding events across all locations. The Winner will be selected by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received, and the number of entries during the Promotional Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: After verification, the Winner will be offered prize as stated above. Winner must accept a prize at the time of verification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. No exceptions will be made.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bottleneck Management cc: The Bottleneck Oktoberfest Stein Hoisting Contest at 2211 N Elston Ave #206, Chicago, IL., 60614. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 21 days after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. SPONSOR: Bottleneck Management, 2211 N Elston Ave #206, Chicago, IL., 60614.