A Lively Place to Work and Grow
We’re growing fast and looking for like-minded people who are interested in joining a dynamic, supportive team.
We believe it’s our people that make us strong, so we’re committed to finding driven, hospitable, upbeat and intelligent teammates. Whether it’s in our home office or our restaurants, we put hospitality first, like excellent hosts at a party.
We offer a fun and supportive working environment, with competitive salaries, insurance, 401k, vacation, paid sick days, and generous restaurant discounts.
Paid Sick Days
“Ever since I started here, everyone let me know, there’s always going to be opportunities for you.”
Work Your Way Up with Our Red Shirt Program
Restaurant employees are eligible to enroll in our career advancement program. We value our staff and know the benefits of promoting from within.
- Red Shirt: Learn how to manage the floor or kitchen and gain experience being in charge of staff
- Manager Level I: Schedule and lead staff, work with vendors and develop your hospitality skills
- Manager Level II: Learn the bigger picture as you work your way towards AGM or Executive Chef
- Assistant General Manager or Executive Chef: Manage costs, lead teams and serve as an integral part of the leadership team
- General Manager: Lead the entire restaurant management team and staff
- Director of Operations or Regional Chef: Oversee all restaurant operations for multiple locations, working closely with the GM
Whether you see your restaurant job as a stepping stone, or as your career path, we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Many of our managers have been promoted from within. Our Red Shirt program is a way for our team members to grow as industry professionals, building “our bench” with the next wave of talented players.
“My favorite part about working here would just be the staff in general. Everyone is so friendly, everyone is so nice. We’re all one big family!”