Last-Minute Gift Ideas
The holidays can sneak up on us fast. Before we know it we are rushing to find the perfect gift for our loved ones. To help, we put together a list of thoughtful gift ideas you can still snag. Even the hardest to buy for will appreciate these!
The gift that’s guaranteed not to end up stuffed in a closet or in a landfill – an experience. These gifts are easy to purchase and can help create lasting memories.
- Tickets to their favorite concert, museum, sporting event, or Broadway show
- A class – cooking, charcuterie, floral arrangement, pottery, or wine tasting
- A massage or facial
- A stadium tour
- An encounter with their favorite animal
- Tickets for a New Year’s Eve event – Check out what Old Town Pour House and City Works are doing to ring in 2023.
Travel doesn’t have to mean a huge budget or a week-long adventure. Every city has something that makes it special and you can tailor it to what fits your relationship best.
- Fly in a friend or family member to visit or visit them instead
- Gift a weekend getaway that is fully planned
- Plan a trip to a driveable nearby city and visit notable landmarks and restaurants while you are there.
- Travel staycation style. Plan an evening to explore the city you live in (or nearby), from dinner and drinks to museums, parks, and trivia.
Bottleneck Restaurant Gift Card
- A restaurant gift card is an experience in itself. Perfect for foodies, beer connoisseurs, and sports fans. It’s a gift that can be added to any experience or given as a stand-alone gift. Plus, when you buy $100 in Bottleneck gift cards now through New Year’s Eve, you’ll receive a $50 bonus for yourself and be entered to win a full-size kegerator.
- Pick up a growler of a unique beer from your favorite Bottleneck location. Pair it with a bag of Dot’s pretzels and a set of beer chiller sticks so they never have a room-temperature beer again.
No matter what gift you decide on, it’s the thought and time you spend with them that matters most. Happy Holidays!