City Works Schaumburg recently opened in our own ‘backyard’ and finally gives us our first City Works location in Illinois. Being so close to several of our other locations and our Home Office in Chicago, we were able to pull from our existing talent pool and saw one of our strongest openings to date. Schaumburg opened to the public on Monday, February 25th 2019, and is located near Woodfield Mall, neighbor to the Hyatt Regency hotel and many local hot spots.
We are exceptionally proud of our ever-growing team that helped us through this opening, and thrilled that we could offer many of our employees promotional opportunities to help develop their hospitality career.
Here are some of the stats on our new eatery and pour house…
City Works Schaumburg
- 9,279 Square feet of interior dining space
- 5,868 Dollars raised for our opening night charity partner, Greater Chicago Food Depository
- 5,306 Square feet of patio space
- 434 Total seats inside and out
- 130 The size in inches of our giant TV on the outdoor patio
- 90 Beer taps pouring you refreshing brews
- 40 The percentage of our draft beer list that is dedicated to local breweries
- 16 Flat-screen HDTVs placed throughout the restaurant
- 2 Bocce ball courts on the patio
For more info, head to cityworksrestaurant.com/schaumburg