We’re excited to announce the opening of City Works Orange Village; the sixteenth property in our restaurant group, and our first restaurant in the state of Ohio. The Orange Village location opened the doors on Friday, June 15th 2018, having hosted a sell-out soft opening event the night before.
The latest City Works is part of a brand new mixed-use development by Fairmount Properties, which features other new-to-the-area stores such as REI and West Elm, a Whole Foods grocery store, a 10-screen Silverspot Cinema, a hotel, nearly 90 apartments, and 150,000 square feet of office space.
We continue pushing forward with the growth of our restaurants as well as our people, and are very proud of the team that helped develop, train, and open a fabulous restaurant.
Here are some of the vital statistics of our new eatery and pour house…
City Works Orange Village
- 18,700 Dollars raised for our opening night charity partner, The Gathering Place
- 8,812 Square feet of dining space
- 3,794 Square feet of outdoor dining space across two patios
- 224 Seats outside
- 200 Seats throughout the bar and dining areas
- 90 Beer taps pouring you refreshing brews
- 67 New co-tenants in the Pinecrest development
- 40 The percentage of our draft beer list that is dedicated to local Ohio breweries
- 13 Flat-screen HDTVs placed throughout the restaurant
- 5 Styles of Mules on the cocktail menu
- 4 The dollar price of our ‘Apps & Taps’ Happy Hour specials
- 3 TVs on the patio
For more info, head to cityworksrestaurant.com/orangevillage