We’re excited to announce the opening of City Works Disney Springs; the sixteenth property in our restaurant group, and our first restaurant in the Orlando area. The Disney Springs location opened the doors on Thursday, February 6th, 2020.
The latest City Works is located in Disney Springs next to the NBA Experience, which provides an immersive look into the NBA that’s fun for the whole family.
We continue pushing forward with the growth of our restaurants as well as our people and are very proud of the team that helped develop, train, and open a fabulous restaurant.
Here are some of the vital statistics of our new eatery and pour house…
City Works Disney Springs
- 8,632 Square feet of dining space
- 1,731 Square feet of outdoor dining space
- 309 Seats throughout the bar and dining areas
- 100 Approximate length in feet from Cirque du Soleil
- 90 Beer taps pouring you refreshing brews
- 83 Seats outside
- 40 The percentage of our draft beer list that is dedicated to local Floridian breweries
- 17 Flat-screen HDTVs placed throughout the restaurant
- 7 The dollar price of our Bar Bites Happy Hour specials
- 4 The number of beers (or mimosas on the weekends!) in a flight
- 3 Styles of Mules on the cocktail menu
- 2 Indoor/outdoor patio bars
For more info, head to cityworksrestaurant.com/disneysprings