The Best Dog-Friendly Patios
Leave the “fur parent” guilt at home and grab a beer with your pooch on our dog-friendly patios.
Check out our list of patios that happily welcome your furry BFF with a stainless-steel water bowl and a treat bag to get their tails wagging.
- Our Disney Springs patio is not only dog-friendly but is also available for private events and is conveniently located by Cirque du Soleil and House of Blues.
- Bring your pup to this large outdoor patio overlooking Market Square.
- Our outdoor patio in KOP features a fireplace and outdoor HDTVs for you and your pup to watch the big games.
- Bring your pup to this outdoor patio, which features outdoor games and private event space. Plus, it’s just a short walk to Heritage Park.
- This dog-friendly patio is a short walk from Adler Memorial Park and features outdoor games and private event space.
- Stop by Schaumburg with your loyal companion to enjoy our large patio featuring two bocce ball courts.
- You and your pup can sit back and watch your favorite football rivalry on the four large HDTVs on this patio.
Have you visited a Bottleneck Management patio with your dog? If so, share your photos with us on social. Cheers to man’s best friend!