10 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
Bottleneck Management occasionally hosts contests and sweepstakes under the name of; Bottleneck Management, Howells & Hood, Old Town Pour House, City Works, Sweetwater Tavern & Grille, South Branch Tavern & Grille, The Boundary Tavern & Grille, and Trace.
Bottleneck 10 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Bottleneck 10 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on Wednesday February 1st 2017 at 12:00am CST and ends on Friday March 10th 2017 at 10:00pm CST (the ”Promotion Period"). The sweepstakes spans five (5) separate weekly prize periods (the ”Prize Periods"). These Prize Periods are:
WEEK 1 Prize Period: Wednesday 1st February 12:00am until Thursday February 9th at 11:59pm / WINNER SELECTION: Friday February 10th / WINNER NOTIFICATION: Friday February 10th between 7pm and 10pm.
WEEK 2 Prize Period: Friday February 10th at 12:00am until Thursday February 16th at 11:59pm / WINNER SELECTION: Friday February 17th / WINNER NOTIFICATION: Friday February 17th between 7pm and 10pm.
WEEK 3 Prize Period: Friday February 17th at 12:00am until Thursday February 23rd at 11:59pm / WINNER SELECTION: Friday February 24th / WINNER NOTIFICATION: Friday February 24th between 7pm and 10pm.
WEEK 4 Prize Period: Friday February 24th at 12:00am until Thursday March 2nd at 11:59pm / WINNER SELECTION: Friday March 3rd / WINNER NOTIFICATION: Friday March 3rd between 7pm and 10pm.
WEEK 5 Prize Period: Friday March 3rd at 12:00am until Thursday March 9th at 11:59pm / WINNER SELECTION: Friday March 10th / WINNER NOTIFICATION: Friday March 10th between 7pm and 10pm.
Winner must be at a Bottleneck location between the hours of 7pm and 10pm on the day of Notification in order to claim prize. Winner must show winning notification email to management or staff to claim their prize within 15 minutes of receipt. No forwarded emails will be accepted. Time stamp verification determined by Bottleneck Management staff. No exceptions will be made.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Bottleneck Management ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached via the Contact Page during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the USA who are at least 21 years on date of entry (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Up to ten (10) winners will receive one (1) $1,000 check (”Prize”). Two winners will be selected and notified within each Prize Period.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the USA and Prize will only be awarded within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winners must complete W-9 form upon receipt of Prize. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Anyone who is currently subscribed to any Bottleneck location email newsletter by the beginning of the Promotion Period is already eligible, and entered into the contest.
Anyone not subscribed to a Bottleneck location email newsletter who wishes to enter the contest must go to any of the following Bottleneck Management websites http://www.oldtownpourhouse.com/, http://www.cityworksrestaurant.com/, http://www.boundarychicago.com/, http://www.sweetwatertavernandgrille.com/, http://www.southbranchchicago.com/, or http://www.howellsandhood.com/, click on the "Bottleneck 10 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes" image, tab, or link, and follow the on-screen instructions in order to submit an entry.
One entry will be allowed per Bottleneck location email newsletter subscription.
No forwarded emails will be accepted. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of each Prize Period will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Prize Period. The random drawings will be conducted on each Friday of the Prize Periods by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information after the random drawing, between the hours of 7pm and 10pm on each Friday of the Prize Periods. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 15 minutes of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Time stamp verification determined by Bottleneck Management staff. No exceptions will be made.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bottleneck Management cc: The Bottleneck 10 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes at 2211 N Elston Ave #206, Chicago, IL., 60614. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 21 days after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. SPONSOR: Bottleneck Management, 2211 N Elston Ave #206, Chicago, IL., 60614.